Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Maddie Boone signs with Thomas More College

Mason County senior Maddie Boone signed today to play basketball at Thomas More College in Crestview Hills.

"I went up there to a college visit and I really liked it." Boone said. "It's small, but I think I that's what I'm looking for."

Mason County coach Brad Cox said Boone was "one of the most versatile players I've had the opportunity to coach, boys or girls."

Boone had 1,066 career points, 703 career rebounds and 313 career assists.

She averaged 7.2 points and 4.9 rebounds this past season while leading the Lady Royals in assists as a forward.

"The most important thing I want to say about Maddie Boone today is that, this year, I'm so proud of the way she matured." Cox said. "She came in everyday with about as good of a mindset as she possibly could under some tough circumstances."

Boone said she is going to major in biology because she wants to be a veterinarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment