Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hunter Hill signs to play baseball at Union College

Mason County senior Hunter Hill signed today to play baseball at Union College in Barbourville.

Hill, a left handed pitcher and outfielder, visited Berea College and talked with Ohio University Chillicothe and Asbury University, but said when he visited Union it felt like home "and I like the small campus, I like the new facilities, it just went really well for me."

Mason County coach Tom Posey said Hill's fastball has been clocked at 77 miles per hour.

"My go to pitch is a two-seam fastball, but I like to work in a four-seam a lot too," Hill said. "Two-seam, I get a lot of movement out of coming as a left-hander. I throw a circle changeup and a 12-6 curveball."

Hill said he is looking at accounting as a major and business as a minor, but is still undecided.

No comments:

Post a Comment