Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Sarah Fite signs with University of Kentucky

Mason County senior Sarah Fite, the state champion golfer, signed a National Letter of Intent with the University of Kentucky today.

"Ever since I was little I've always loved UK. When it came time to visit colleges, that was the last college I visited, and I just fell in love with it and I knew that was the college I wanted to go to, so, I'm excited." Fite said.

Fite won two regional titles. She won the state championship by three shots last month at Bowling Green Country Club. Fite was named the Golf House Kentucky Junior Player of the Year.

"She is a wonderful, wonderful individual," Mason County John Arn said. "She's every bit of the young lady off the course as she is on. And she's a state champion on."


No comments:

Post a Comment