Monday, May 09, 2016

Seth Bickley signs to play baseball at Asbury University

Mason County senior Seth Bickley said when he visited Asbury University it felt like home away from home. He signed today play baseball for the Christian liberal arts university located in Wilmore. 

Eagles head coach Manny Cervantes said Bickley is going to fill a need for Asbury. "He's going to pitch and he's going to play the outfield, and he's going to make our program better."

Bickley has been a versatile player for the Royals- pitching and playing in the field.

"As long as I'm in that starting lineup I don't care if it's first, if it's outfield, if it's infield, pitching, it really doesn't matter to me. I feel comfortable in all positions," Bickley said. "From an early age, I learned a lesson that if you want to be on the field you got to know how to play different positions."

Bickley said he was going to major in Business Finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment