- Keller Menke hit four three-pointers and scored a career-high 16 points in St. Catharine's 71-66 loss to Shawnee State;
- Darius Miller hit three three-pointers and scored 13 points in Kentucky's 75-73 loss to North Carolina. Miller also has seven rebounds and three steals;
- Chris Lofton scored 12 points as the Iowa Energy improved to 6-1 with a 113-103 win over Sioux Falls in the NBA Development League. Lofton is averaging 12.4 points and 3.6 rebounds a game. He is hitting 50% from the field including 48.4% from three-point range (15-of-31);
- Trevor Setty had 11 points and six rebounds in Pikeville's 85-76 loss to Lindsey Wilson. Setty made three three-pointers;
- Wesley Jones had four points, six assists, three steals and one rebound in Central State's 77-64 victory over Elizabeth City State;
- Chris Owens scored four points and had two steals in Transylvania's 65-57 win over Bluffton.
Sunday, December 05, 2010
Here is a rundown of how the local college and professional basketball players did this weekend: