- Mason County is 2-4 overall and 1-1 in the district.
- Harrison County is 4-3 overall and 2-0 in district games.
- The Royals had six turnovers in their 24-13 loss to Bourbon County last week.
- The Thorobreds overcame five turnovers in last week's 36-19 victory over Scott.
- Harrison County returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown last week and led 29-0 early in the second quarter.
- Harrison County junior quarterback Ben VanHook has completed 51 of 141 passes for 841 yards for eight touchdowns. He has thrown six interceptions.
- Keishon Gilkey is the 'Breds' leading receiver with 21 receptions for 282 yards and four touchdowns.
- Harrison County senior Luke Slucher has rushed for 480 yards and six touchdowns. He has seven receptions for 189 yards and two touchdowns.
- Mason County has not played at home since September 2. This week's game is the first of four straight home games to close out the regular season.
- It's Alumni Weekend at Mason County. The Alumni Association Hall of Fame Class of 2016 will be introduced at halftime.
- Harrison County leads the series with Mason County 11-6. The Thorobreds snapped a six-game losing streak against the Royals with a 29-7 victory last season.
Thursday, October 06, 2016
Mason County returns home to play Harrison County
After three straight roads games, the Mason County Royals host the Harrison County Thorobreds in a district game Thursday night. Here are a few fast facts: